About Me

My photo
I do not believe in dreams. I believe in reality, when looked closely upon even the ugly things in this world have small amounts of beauty in them.

Tuesday, September 21

DART with Personal Seating

I take the DART most mornings. Today was no different, with the exception of the hot pink and zebra print chair I had to bring along with me. I put the chair in the corner, so it would not get in people's way. When the train became crowded, I gave up my seat to another student doing homework. Putting my bag on the chair, I just used it as a knee rest. Eventually, I decided to sit down.
*My Chair....

The DART Seating
After more and more people got on the train, I received some interesting glances. Eventually, I was fed up with all the looks, and announced, "Yes, I prefer my own seating while using public transportation." Well, the statement only earned me some stranger looks and some laughter. 

From the stranger's perspective, I must have looked like a DIVA in her chair with a Coach bag and aviator sunglasses. 

This was the perfect way to start out the first day back from being sick!

*The chair was constructed by me for my 3-D Portfolio class. It is one of the many 3-D pieces soon to be uploaded for everyone to see.

No comments: