About Me

My photo
I do not believe in dreams. I believe in reality, when looked closely upon even the ugly things in this world have small amounts of beauty in them.

Monday, September 20

Weekend of No Rest

I knew what I was signing up for when I agreed to two jobs. Saturdays were going to be made up of coaching at Eagle's Wings in the morning and organizing at Marshalls in the evenings. Now I have decided that helping out animals should also fit into the already hectic schedule of mine.
So on Saturday, I had my training for helping at Second Chance SPCA. I found myself heartbroken at all the animals at the tiny little shelter, even with half of them being gone at an offsite event.


On the positive side, I got off work an hour early. bought some amazingly smelling soap and some film for my old school Minolta Camera.

Sunday, I dedicated to work and homework, but I did feel like my body was starting to get a bug.

No comments: