About Me

My photo
I do not believe in dreams. I believe in reality, when looked closely upon even the ugly things in this world have small amounts of beauty in them.

Wednesday, December 8

Time of Absence

Since my last post was at the end of September, I am going update everyone on my life.
Since the last post, I have finished my applications to UNT and Pratt. I will be done with the rest by the end of the week. Big stress relief of getting all that done.
I managed to fit in the flu and a stomach virus into my tightly filled schedule, thus creating chaos in all plans, work, and school assignments in my schedule.
There is only 1.5 weeks of school before winter break, and I plan on uploading all my three-dimensional work within the next couple of days to stay on top of things.

No comments: